Leave-in Detangling Lotion & Detangling Brush Bundle
This bundle comes with the Marshmallow Root & Slippery Elm Leave-in Detangler and the Flexible Bristle Detangling Brush. It is an unbeatable knot-melting combination that works for ALL hair types.
How to Use:
This detangling lotion serves as a leave-in conditioner and is perfect for adding moisture to washed hair or to refresh old styles. Spray hair lightly with water. Apply a dime amount of the detangling lotion through the strands and scalp. The essential oils stimulate hair growth and provide a relaxing sensation. For best results, detangle hair gently from ends to roots and seal the moisture with a natural hair oil.
- Marshmallow root - Softens hair strands & restores natural shine.
- Slippery elm - Provides unbelievable slip and smooths out knots.
- Aloe Vera - Adds moisture and repairs dead skin cells on scalp.
- Raw Shea butter - Coats hair strands, providing protection from damages done by treatment.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil - Treats split ends, restores dull hair and controls frizz.
- Jamaican Black Castor oil - Rejuvenates hair elasticity and prevents breakage.
- Peppermint oil - Promotes circulation which stimulates hair growth.
- Coconut oil - Prevent dryness and breakage.
- Vitamin E - Prevents Hair loss and supports Healthy scalp
This lotion is perfect for all hair types including natural hair, curly hair, chemically relaxed or heat-treated hair and severely damaged hair. It allows hair to be detangled fast without any breakage while strengthening and nourishing hair strands.
Liquid Volume: 10Oz / 280g
The Ultimate Detangling Brush
This brush is the key to detangling curly hair quickly without breakage. It has 8 flexible moving arms that bend and flex to glide through hair and ease out knots without pulling hair out or damaging cuticles.
The sturdy, rubber handle is also ergonomical, allowing a firm grip and easy control of the brush without strain. It works on dry or wet hair, however, for curlier and coilier hair types we prefer to detangle slightly wet, moisturized hair.
The detangling lotion does not work for us. It doesn't have the slip we need to get through tangles. It also leaves hair with a strange texture. I do, however, like the brush.